The challenge for IT
When it comes to internal empowerment, IT has 3 very important jobs:
- Enable the business to operate efficiently and creatively across functions and processes
- Preserve the integrity and compliance of the technology stack and company data
- Create process-oriented solutions that help internal teams meet SLAs and that drive innovation within the company as a whole.
One problem is, IT doesn't have what it needs to do all of this effectively or at scale.
When the business needs a solution to a business problem, for example, IT has two primary options:
- Buy packaged, task-specific apps or
- Develop custom solutions themselves.
Both options are costly, and require a massive expenditure of IT time and energy. Now, though, there's a different way. It hinges on rethinking what business enablement ultimately entails, and how IT can go about it more efficiently.
This eBook walks IT teams through making such shifts step-by-step.
What you'll learn from 5 Steps To Scale IT with Citizen Development
- How to embrace “Makers” and rethink what enabling the business truly means
- How to create technological bridges between IT and the business by integrating your tech stacks
- How to enable makers with a truly no-code interface to scale the organization with agility
Download the eBook now.